Stephen Rue Attorney Awards

Louisana Personal Injury Paralysis Attorneys

Spinal cord injury usually results in a degree of paralysis that may range from weakness in the affected limbs to a lack of sensation and mobility. Some paralysis victims recover sensation and feeling, but for many the injury is permanent.

At Stephen Rue & Associates Law Firm , we represent people in Metairie, Gretna, Harvey, greater New Orleans, throughout Louisiana and across the United States who have suffered paralysis due to the negligence of another party. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your legal rights.

Anyone who suffers paralysis following an accident will face significant medical, financial and personal challenges. Your life will change, and the quality of your life may depend on the financial recovery you are able to make from a personal injury lawsuit.

Causes Of Paralysis From Car Accidents To Slip-And-Falls

Any injury from hard whiplash to fractured vertebrae can result in damage to the spinal cord. Here are examples of accidents that may lead to full or partial paralysis:

  • Car accidents
  • Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Being struck by falling objects
  • Workplace accidents
  • Construction accidents
  • Gunshot injuries
  • Surgery errors

A loss of mobility or sensation in the lower limbs is called paraplegia. Loss of mobility or sensation in all four limbs is called quadriplegia.

Treatment options for paralysis victims continue to improve and many scientists are hopeful that paralysis may one day be reversed. Louisiana lawyer Stephen Rue is known for his staunch advocacy and personal service. Our entire legal staff will work to make sure you receive the best medical care available.

Contact Our Quadriplegia And Paraplegia Lawyers

To consult with our personal injury paralysis attorneys, contact us at Stephen Rue & Associates, our team of New Orleans attorneys have years of experience in successfully litigating personal injury cases. Contact us today at 504-529-5000 or 985-871-0008 to learn how we can be of assistance.