New Orleans Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are expensive, both in terms of damage to people’s property and damage to people’s lives. The costs of hospital stays, surgeries, ongoing therapies and other losses can be just as devastating as physical injuries and can last long after the wounds heal. Our car accident lawyer helps recover the compensation you deserve.
At the Stephen Rue & Associates Law Firm in Metairie, Louisiana, our car accident lawyer represents clients from across Louisiana who have been injured in car accidents. Attorney Stephen Rue, voted “BEST ATTORNEY” in Gambit Weekly “Best of New Orleans” Readers Poll 2012 and also rated a “SUPERB” lawyer by AVVO Ratings, is ready to assist you with your personal injury claim. Stephen Rue and his team of highly experienced personal injury trial and settlement attorneys have represented thousands of clients; some of which have received millions of dollars in settlement and/or judgments. Individual results do differ from case to case and it is the goal of Stephen Rue & Associates to get the you the highest recovery that your case merits. Let Louisiana Trial Attorney Stephen Rue represent you today.
Only good medical care and time can heal the physical wounds of a serious car accident injury. To heal the financial wounds, you need a good car accident lawyer. For more than 26 years, our attorneys have secured justice and compensation on behalf of injured clients. Because of this, we can make an enormous difference in the amount of money you receive and the degree to which negligent parties are held accountable, whether in court or in negotiations.
What You should Do if you are in a Car Accident in Louisiana
- Do not leave the scene of the accident. Make sure oncoming traffic is notified, and all ignitions are turned off.
- Render any first aid in which you have been trained. Call the police and an ambulance.
- Record the names, addresses, and license numbers of all parties involved, including any witnesses.
- Jot down all pertinent information. For example, you’ll need to know the date and time of the accident, your location, the position of involved vehicles, and current weather conditions. (Take photos with your camera or smart phone/telephone)
- Obtain a police report item number so that we can request for a crash report form from the trooper who investigates the accident.
- Immediately contact Louisiana personal injury attorney Stephen Rue at (504)529-5000.
Get Compensated And Pay Your Bills | Metairie Car Accident Lawyer
If you were injured in a car wreck, you may be eligible to claim more than compensation for your medical bills. You may also make injury-related claims for ongoing rehabilitation, medicines and medical supplies.
Other damages you can claim include lost income while you heal, and loss of future income, if you are permanently disabled and unable to do your job. You may also claim damages for your pain and suffering.
Our car accident lawyer strives to secure the greatest possible compensation for our clients, so they can pay their bills and become financially whole again, following events including:
- Distracted Driving Accidents (involving inattention, talking on cell phones, or texting)
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Intersection collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Interstate highway collisions
- High-speed collisions
- Collisions caused by faulty or poorly maintained vehicles or road surfaces
- Collisions with commercial trucks
- Collisions with trains at railroad crossings
- Collisions involving motorcycles, bicycles or pedestrians
- Collisions resulting in traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries or wrongful death
Our car accident lawyer understands Louisiana traffic laws and have tried cases in the court. We dig deep for evidence, poring over accident reports and medical records, as well as utilizing accident reconstructionists, specialist physicians, vocational rehabilitation counselors and other experts who can testify to the extent of our clients’ injuries and their long-lasting effects.
Further, our attorneys are extremely knowledgeable about Louisiana traffic laws and the courts in which personal injury cases are tried. We strive to bring superior results to our clients.
Proven Recoveries On Insurance And Underinsurance
Experience has taught us that insurers rarely volunteer settlements that fully cover all of the damages and injuries people sustain in car accidents. Through evidence gathering and tough litigation, we can work to persuade insurers who lowball our clients’ claims, or refuse to pay them at all, to provide the correct amount in a settlement. Otherwise, we go to trial to convince a jury that your claims justify an award. We also help clients recover on uninsured/underinsured motorist claims.
Experience You Can Trust | Free Consultation
Our law firm is serious about doing what is right, by holding motorists, insurance companies and other liable parties accountable for the money they owe to injured people like you.